I’ll list all my (appreciable) tech gadgets and stuff here.
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3
- GPU: NVidia GeForce 960GTX (Gigabyte with 4GB GDDR5)
- RAM: 16 GB DDR3
- Mainboard: GIGABYTE H81M-D2V
- OS: dualboot: Windows 10 and Mac OSX
- Storage: 250GB SSD (Samsung 840 EVO)
+ 1TB HDD (Seagate STBD4000400)
+ 4TB HDD (WDC WD40EZRX)
- Model: ASUS K53SV (I think it’s at least four years old)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2430M
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- OS: Windows and Ubuntu (Ubuntu recently replaced Elementary OS. EOS too far into development to be suitable for work (12/2016)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (without useless Edge)
- Instead I bought Samsung Gear VR. It’s rather a gimmick than a exciting VR experience. It simly has not enough power (compared to Oculus Rift, etc.). But for 360° videos it’s more than enough and it’s even better suited than Google Cardboard.